2020 – 2021 were the years where many people experienced disappointment after disappointment when their long-earned holiday plans abroad were postponed and cancelled because of the pandemic. As the saying goes, ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’ and for many the chance to rediscover the joys of holidaying was something of a wonderful surprise.
Cornwall has been named the UK’s favourite destination for holidays in the British Travel Awards for an amazing 8 years running. In 2021, the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce estimated that an additional 30,000 people visited their region compared to previous year.
It is easy to see why we continue to draw first time and repeat visitors to our doorstep in Cornwall. We have all this for you and your loved ones to enjoy:
- 300 miles of stunningly beautiful coastline
- 12 areas of majestic and outstanding natural beauty including the dramatic cliffs of the North and of course the hypnotic hills of Bodmin Moor, where our self-catering accommodation is situated.
- Incredible choice of mouth-watering restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Over 2,400 miles of inland walking trails
- Exciting and educational visitor attractions
As we leave Easter behind and head into what’s going to be one of our busiest booking seasons yet, our advice is to source and book your Cornwall Accommodation early.
“Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”
– Henry David Thoreau.